The project aims the creation of an appropriate framework for self-knowledge and self-expression for parents and children, focusing on the development of self-knowledge capacities, the empowerment of conscious and assumed decision-making, the optimization of interpersonal communication and relationship skills and the improvement of parent-child relationships. The project is particularly addressed to single parents who are going through difficult life situations.
- Development of knowledge about self-confidence, self-esteem and the capacity for self-
- Training and development of effective communication skills
- Understanding the mechanisms of motivation and self-motivation
- Improving parent-child relationships
- Organizing support, information and empowerment workshops dedicated to parents and children, with various themes adapted to their needs. Among the topics addressed, we mention: increasing self-confidence and improving self-esteem, effective communication strategies in the family, active listening, how to set rules and limits, how to have difficult conversations, personal power.
- Individual coaching sessions for parents who are going through difficult life situations, support in investigating problem situations and in exploring potential solutions in order to regulate possible personal and/or socio-professional dysfunctions, support in the process of self-knowledge, emotional acceptance, optimal development of personal resources.
- Promoting project activities within the community, increasing parents’ awareness of the importance of effective family communication and the impact of education on children’s personality formation.
The workshops within the project are held pro bono by Alin Comșa, specialist in communication and public relations/ doctoral candidate in communication, trainer with over 25 years of experience in training and professional training, TEDx Speaker, over 15 years of experience in NLP Coaching, lecturer within the Calea Victoriei Cultural Foundation, lecturer within the Romanian Banking Institute.
The project is carried out by ACSIS in partnership with ALL IN TRUST, with the support of the LORELEI NASSAR IMPLANTOLOGY CLINIC.